Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Teach By Pictures : How To Plant South Africa Tree 南非葉 and 黑面将军 ?


Everyone have dreams.  My dream is to have my own huge herbal garden.
I don't know why but when I was first introduced to plant herbs I just want to discover and find out more because I find it intriguing. I am also happy if the information I shared can help 'my fellow brothers and sisters'.

STEPS  TO CULTIVATE YOUR OWN PLANT HERBS

I am going to show you how I plant on my balcony in an apartment  南非葉 and 黑面将军.
These same easy method can be used to grow 优顿草 Sabah Snake Grass (Clinacanthus Nutans).





This is Black Face General 

黑面将军 (Strobilanthes Criprisous)







南非葉  Nan Hui Ye  South Africa Tree
The trunk is very thin






Close-Up Of 南非葉  Nan Hui Ye 












Mulan and Cuttings of Black Face General (In white Mug)

Cuttings of  南非葉  Nan Hui Ye   is in the white plastic cup with 2 handles.

Step 1:   Cut branches off the plant with a kitchen shears.

Step 2:   After you cut the branches off the Herb Plant you have to put them
              in a Mug with some water and expose them to sunlight .

             After a few days leaves and roots will grow. 

Step 3.  You can then plant them in a pot or on the ground.















This is my African Violet which J gave to me and which I have still not planted
 bcos never buy the compost yet        lol ...........




AS can be SEEN above  the 南非葉  Nan Hui Ye  cutting is more difficult to cultivate 
whereas the front cuttings, the Black Face General is quite robust.



No comments:

Post a Comment