Wednesday, October 1, 2014

My Asus Chromebox M004U



    Asus-CHROMEBOX-M004U-ASUS-Desktop










After my desktop 'conk' off  I have been using the chromebox for about one year now.

                     I LOVE this device.  Because it is so easy to use !

DH attached the chromebox to a 19 inch LED monitor and a keyboard and mouse.


The moment you switch the box on the OS will load in a jify  less than a minute I think.


Then click Chrome icon on the LEFT and you can watch YOUTUBE,  surf the net, email

and maybe play games .

You can store your pictures and documents on google drive. Should you wish to share

with others you can give them access. Since all your documents and slides are stored online

at google's server you can access them when you travel or leave the house.


NOwadays when I need to transfer files online I just attached a cable to my handphone and plug

the usb end of cable to the back of the chrome box. Then select Goggle Drive and in  less than

a minute I can transfer.  The chrome box has 2 USB port at the back.

My IT lecturer  should be so proud of me now . . .



No comments:

Post a Comment