Thursday, January 10, 2013

BW Part 2: Budwig Protocol -The Hand Processor


I bought this hand Blender

Today I went to Junction 8 near Bishan MRT and drop by an Electrical
Equipment Store to research on Juicers and Blenders which can be use
to juice Sabah Snake Grass and to blend the cottage cheese together with
the flax Oil for the Budwig Protocol.

I could not find a blender which is small enough for the little amount
required for 2 or 3 persons. All are too big for the small amount of cottage
cheese that I wanted to blend.

The friendly and helpful guy promoter say we should buy glass type blender if
we want to juice fresh herbal plant leaves because plastic ones may have smell
and get stained after constant usage.

I settled for the Braun Multiquick 3 Hand Processor which come together with a
6 and half inch tall plastic container. It is made in POland.
Yeah now I can easily blend and wash up the container and do not have to scrap
the cottage cheeese from a huge blender.



  Watch        how you can serve the cottage cheese
                       and flax oil mixture as a smoothie......






                       Watch        how to use the Hand Blender 




This is Kenwood Hand Blender




It is 450Watt with 2 Speeds and Easy Click for the attachment. My attachment is
called MR300 Soup. I am not sure if this is the correct attachment for Budwig protocol.
You have to do your own research and analysis.
The handheld Processor is in two parts. The top half is the motor and the bottom
half is attachment. The leaflet in the box says Accessories can be
1.  CA-300 Powerful Chopper for meat, herbs and nuts

2.  HC-300 High speed chopper for Herbs
3.  WH-300 Whisk for whipping cream and egg whites
Accessories are available at Braun Service Centres but not in every country.

The price is S$45 but since BRAUN is having promotions I got S$10 off.
I am so happy because it is a real bargain.

This is Glass Jar Blender


They are also having promotion on Juicers.

Tuesday morning 29 August 2012 I used my new Braun Hand Blender MR300 to
blend the cottage cheese and flax oil and I get a very creamy silky texture. Will post the pictures
later.





No comments:

Post a Comment